Below is the registration form and the individual informational packets for your convenience. Downloads from this page require Adobe Reader. Adobe reader can be downloaded for free from www.adobe.com. Click on the corresponding link for your request.
- Call the office between 9-4, Monday-Friday to complete a phone screening. Phone number is 810-227-0243
- Payments are processed over the phone via debit or credit card. A non-refundable $75 deposit is required to hold a spot for your child. Total balance is due before your child can attend camp.
- Download the Registration and Medical form below. It is a PDF fillable format. You can type out the information needed directly onto the form.
- Download the Parent Packet and read through it completely.
- Send the completed Registration and Medical forms to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 517-376-6358
Registration and Medical Form
Midcourse Correction Challenge Camp, Inc. Registration and Medical Form. Please download it, fill it out, print, and sign. Please fax the complete form to 517-376-6358.
The Parent Pack contains a description of the Midcourse Correction weekend challenge camp program, a “what to bring” sheet, and a permission/medical slip.
Wildwood Ranch Challenge Adventure Program Participation Agreement
Please download and read the form carefully. Each participant’s parent must sign this agreement before the program begins. Without the appropriate signatures, the individual may not be permitted to participate in the process.
Honor Company Information Letter
Please download the Honor Company Information Letter below and read it carefully.